Sunday, June 16, 2013

UP

Woke up this morning with my mind stayed on Jesus, what does that mean ?
Just an old gospel song ?, something I always heard my grandmother say ?
No, it means when my eyes opened a smile creep over my face, when I saw that it was day and I was in a recognizable place, 'God's Grace,' had smiled on me once more and that I had another opportunity to do what I had not done the day before.
Today I get to tell three awesome men who pushed from my womb and gave me more pain than I thought I could bare, that they also give me more pleasure and make me prouder than I deserve to be, at any given moment, 'Happy Father's Day.'
Today I get to watch them interact, with the gift of parenthood that God has given them, and the precious sons and daughters that they get to hear themselves call their name over and over, and tell them the same thing they just told them to do/not do two minutes ago.
ISN'T LIFE GRAND ?
Today I get to Bless another Sister in Christ with the encouraging words, Jesus Loves You, and so do I.
Today I get to see with my eyes the Beauty of the Lord and behold all His glory.
Today I get to operate in Freedom and Liberty, while He covers me in all my disobedience with His Mercy and Grace.
Today I get to give Love, unconditional Love even to those who persecute me and spitefully use me.
Today I get to breathe the breath of Life, which is so precious.
Today I get to make a difference.
Today I get to Be......because I know who I am.
 
If you didn't wake up with your mind on Jesus......maybe you need to go back to sleep.
 
Isaiah 26:3

Love ya to Life, Min. LaDonna J

No comments:

Post a Comment