Saturday, November 2, 2013

WHAT DOES GOD SAY ?

This is what the Lord says: "When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill  my gracious promise to bring you back to this place. For I Know the plans I have for you," declared the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places I have banished you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

Jeremiah 29 : 10 - 14


This is Great news for those of us who feel like we are stuck , God is going to restore , He will finish what he started in our lives, we just have to move out of His way and let Him have His way.

"I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

John 14: 6

We cannot do our own thing and expect the approval of God, there is a Divine order and the order is through the Son. Help us today, this hour, to walk in your will Saviour, seeking you while you may be found.

Isn't it good to know that we have a Saviour who sees all, knows all, and conquers all.

Love Ya To Life, Min. LaDonna J

No comments:

Post a Comment