Monday, August 12, 2013

JESUS CALLING

COME TO ME when you are weak and weary. Rest snugly in My everlasting arms. I do not despise your weakness, my child. Actually, it draws Me closer to you, because weakness stirs up my compassion-- My yearning to help. Accept yourself in your weariness, knowing that I understand how difficult your journey has been.
 Do not compare yourself with others, who seem to skip along their life-path with ease. Their journeys have been made different from yours, and I have gifted them with abundant energy. I have gifted your with fragility, providing opportunities for your spirit to blossom in My Presence.
Accept this gift as a sacred treasure: delicate yet glowing brilliant Light. Rather than struggling to disguise or deny your weakness, allow Me to Bless you richly through it.

Isaiah 42:3
Isaiah 54:10
Romans 8:26

Love Ya to Life, Min. LaDonna J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment