Tuesday, April 2, 2013


God's Calling


I Have Promised to meet all your needs according to My glorious  riches
Your deepest, most constant need is for My peace. I have planted Peace in the garden of your heart, where I live; but there are weeds growing in there too: pride, worry, selfishness, unbelief. I am the Gardener, and I am working to reed your heart of those weeds. I do My work in various ways. When you sit quietly with Me , I shine the light of My Presence directly into your heart. In this heavenly Light, Peace grows abundantly and weeds shrivel up. I also send trails into your life. 
When you trust Me in the midst of trouble, Peace flourishes and weeds die away. Thank Me for troublesome situations; the Peace they can produce far outweighs the trails you endure.

Philippians 4:19
2Corinthians 4:17


Love Ya to Life, Min. LaDonna J.

No comments:

Post a Comment