Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WARFARE

  I woke one day recently and realized that I was in a war zone. I had allowed myself to get tired and overwhelmed and was not on my P's & Q's and Satan had arrived to sift me like wheat.

  I called for the warriors, you know, the ones who will stand with you in battle and we clothe ourselves in the full armour and went to work. I had to call on my Heavenly Father with out ceasing.

                               This is what I learned in the Fire.

1. Pray Always - Jesus gives us access to the Father, confidence in coming to Him and the assurance of help in times of need. Hebrews 4:14-16

2. Pray with all kinds of Prayers & Supplications - Warfare praying includes forgiveness, We must forgive those who sin/persecute us as our Heavenly Father forgives us. Matthew 6:14-15

3. Pray in the Spirit - Apostle Paul says praying in your heavenly language speaks to God, not man.
    Acts 2:4

4. Be watchful in prayer - Vigilant, keep awake, be alert. Galatians 6:9

5. Have all Perseverance in Prayer - Virtuous spiritual warfare is possible as the Holy spirit empowers you to fight through prayer. Wrestle until you win the war. When you use the Bible you can bind the evil one and declare Gods promise and victory for your life and your family. Psalms 62:7-8

6. Pray for all believers - We can intercede for others through the wisdom and power of the Holy Spirit
Romans 8:27  

  As we Fasted and Prayed for three days in warfare, God came, he gave his Word, Strength, and moved His Hand against the enemy and we walked in Victory just as he promised.

Remember my sisters, God requires something from us Daily, a little thing called time. Let's make room for Him that we can always be Vigilant, and ready for battle.


Love Ya To Life,
Minister LaDonna J.

No comments:

Post a Comment